You have taken the first step toward a better quality of life and in keeping your brain active through improved hearing. Now it is paramount that, together, we ensure your hearing health for years to come. Our Unlimited Service Promise is a comprehensive set of benefits available to every one of our patients who receives audiology and hearing aid services.
When you purchase hearing aids from the hearing care center at Hearing Unlimited, you will receive a number of benefits, including:
- Ready Access: Five convenient, expertly-staffed and full-time locations, as well as We Come to You house calls.
- Professional Communication: Our courteous team available by phone, text, email or provider telehealth visits and wholly supported by our informative website www.hearingunlimited.NET.
- Hearing Health Education: Clear explanations about how hearing loss relates to common medical conditions including the risk of falls, dementia, diabetes, tinnitus or vision loss and why effective treatment is vital.
- Complete Audiology Evaluation: Personal plans of care developed with evidence- based exams. Like fingerprints, everyone’s hearing is different and by thoroughly understanding yours, our prescribed solutions will be the best fit.
- 7-Day Test Drive: While in-clinic testing is crucial, we encourage you to enjoy taking new technology home. During activities of daily living, you will delight in rediscovering precious sounds and naturally experiencing positive changes.
- Verified Prescriptions: Like reading eye charts at vision health exams, real ear measurements, the Gold Standard of audiological care, precisely match hearing aid fittings to your unique prescription’s listening targets.
- Hear for Life Program: A holistic approach to personalized management of hearing loss via brain retraining therapies, listening partnership strategies, practical counseling and Communication Wellness.
- Hearing Aid Maintenance Plan: With pride of ownership, quarterly schedules for proactive cleaning and skilled technical consultations make sure devices operate at peak performance levels for many years.
- Hearing Aid Batteries: With proper selection, guidance and our Battery Hotline 412.342.4677, you will be reliably powered-up, with considerable savings.
- Annual Hearing Aid Demonstrations: When new devices, software updates or advanced features are discovered, sharing is caring and we practice The Golden Rule.
Don’t settle for an audiology practice that isn’t ready to stand by you at every step of your journey to better hearing. Schedule your first consultation with Hearing Unlimited in Pittsburgh to learn more about becoming a patient and taking the first step toward communication wellness with our comprehensive hearing care solutions.