A private Healthcare practice in Eastern Pittsburgh, PA is looking for an energetic and motivated individual to manage the front office and represent our practice with professionalism.
- Handle patient calls and effectively manage schedules.
- Contact patients to confirm appointments.
- Track and report daily scheduling metrics.
- Effectively handle telephone inquiries.
- Greet patients immediately upon their arrival and provide excellent customer service.
- Maintain patient records in the scheduling system
- Type correspondence for professionals
- Manage daily operations of the practice while maintaining a professional workplace
- Schedule and coordinate patient appointments to optimize client satisfaction and facility efficiency
- Create and update patients' electronic health records
- Verify patient insurance
- Must be flexible and adaptable to changing environments
- High School Diploma or GED required; Associates degree preferred
- 2 years front office experience, preferably in a medical setting.
- Must be computer literate in all Microsoft Office programs.
- Must be able to work well independently and be detailed-oriented
The ideal candidate will also possess:
- Excellent people and customer service skills/li>
- Ability to handle heavy phone work and provide top-notch service.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Excellent communication skills
Job Type: Full-time
Schedule: Monday to Friday
Work Location: In person
Please contact Annette Snyder, Director of Office Operations at email@example.com