Your Career, Unlimited Potential
The largest hearing healthcare practice located around Pittsburgh seeks a licensed Doctor of Audiologist and/or licensed Hearing Instrument Specialist to join our growing and talented team.
Top Ten Reasons
- Join a locally-owned and well-respected practice that started in 1949
- Be part of a talented team that successfully and nimbly leads industry changes
- Intently patient-centered care, with high integrity practices, for life
- A rewarding healthcare career you will take pride in, not just a job
- Competitive compensation and outstanding benefits, with rapid growth
- Enthusiastic team spirit and efficient protocols, with dedicated management support
- Flexible schedule, at single locations, to meet your quality-of-life needs - 5 days per week x 8 hours per day or 4 days per week x 10 hours per day
- We promote from within and are genuinely loyal to our team members
- We provide the reputable wellness information patients need and personal touch they deserve
- "Unlimited Service Promise" which empowers our professionals to provide optimal follow-up care, aural rehabilitation and personalized counseling
More than just competitive pay and benefits, our total package cares for you in all areas of life — because we believe that you’re at your best when receiving the support, you need: professional, personal, financial, and more.
To amplify your impact and learn about joining our growing team, please directly contact: Chris Eckert, President of Hearing Unlimited at email@example.com